RSS

Friends:Lost and Found

I got too many free time. Really. It's not a very good thing, I know. But it gives me time to think about my old friends frong a long time ago. In each stage of my life, I've been blesses by a good friend to share my world with. Now I wonder where they are. I'm sure most of them are already married and or has a job and or has finished their study. Too bad, I don't know how to look for them. Of course, I've tried my best with the internet. And I actually found an old friend way back from my elementary school by Friendster. And I thought it's a useless site. But I'm still left craving for my buddies from the past. If you know anyone of them, please give me a holler=

-Artha Widyo Kusucahyo : Last time I met him, he was in Surabaya, would really love to meet him again.

-Triyoga Puja Permana : Same with the above

-Rachmat Kusnandar : He moved from Banjarmasin a long long time ago, and I've lost track of him since my early elementary school days.

Why do I post these names here?Because I have great expectations and hopes for the internet. Just like when I found Yudhi, maybe somehow, if God permits, I will be able to find them, or the other way around.So if anyone of you know any of these guys, please contact me. I'll be so grateful I could give you a night one stand, hehehehe....

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: