RSS

Li julian's First Experience...with me!

(Written on Nov.23 2005)
For you ignorant people out there, Li Julian is my best friend, my soulmate, etc, etc. He's the illustrator of Archi&Meidy, and the Chief Illustrator of Megindo which publishes Cinemags, Gamestation, Animonster, Gadget, Kiddo, etc etc.

That’s right, last night it really was Jul’s first time, and it really was me who had the honor to be with him.

On the way home from Cihampelas Walk, Jul was going at medium speed with his motorcycle and I was quite relaxed in the back, when suddenly I hear Jul mumbling something like “Oh fuck!”. Out of nowhere, another motorcycle passed in front of us and we were undoubtly going to crash at him.

And it happened. Jul’s first fuck, actually it’s his first fuck up with a motorcycle, but who cares about details anyway?

We fell on the cold asphalt. I was on my feet at instant, furiously looking at the other rider who seemed really healthy for a careless bastard the he was. Busy with my death glare and all, I suddenly realized that Jul’s still on the road, moaning and kinda dumbfounded with his first time. People had gathered all around us, including the bastard who did this to us.

As soon as we get Jul on his feet again, I was busting out on the foolish jerk, “What the hell?Why didn’t you give any sign with your lamp?”. The guy, who is kind of lumpy now that I had a good look on him, and that face, ooh don’t even get me started on his face, answered with the same amount (or even more)of rage “I did!Don’t you dare you say I didn’t, ‘coz I did!”. And to my surprise, one of the men who gathered around us had to interfere and said “Yes he did”.

Great. Just great. First we have to experience an accident, and second, I just have to make it worse by saying blatantly stupid accuse. I didn’t know what happened, so I just assumed that it was that guy’s mistake.

I was so ashamed that I tried to get Jul to get out of there as soon as possible. Luckily, the people were really helpful, so we get back on the road again in an instant.

I only have minor wounds from the accident, and as soon as I go home, I tried my best to take care of my wound. I checked my First Aid pouch, and I couldn’t find any Betadine!But there was this other iodine-blablabla thingie, so it should do. And although it’s the worst dressing a person could have (hey, I’ve never been a member of International Red Cross), I’ll live.

But Jul is having more difficult time. Even as I write this journal, he still have this pain in his hips and both of his legs. The left one is worse, he said. Vel and I are trying to get him to go to the hospital, but he’s not all very excited about it. Can’t really blame him, I’m not a big fan of hospitals myself. I just hope he gets well soon...

Well, there you have it folks!Jul’s first fuck!With me!Enjoy the rest of your day!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 comments:

Julianisme said...

Dangerous title my friend hahahaha...

I thought you were gonna write sumhtin sinfuly delicious haha...
My god, I remembered it like it was yesterday, my first 'fuck'...on a motorcycle...
'I wish...' XD

but it wasn't the first for me, the first was when I was 5 YO and I took my dad's Vespa to take flight on my grandma's shed...

ZWUIIING! BRUAAAK!
Nobody scolded me at that time,
either because I was still a kid or beacuse I was a cute kid XD haha...


Thanks for the trip down memory lane {CIhampelas on this case XD]
Sorry I got you in to it...
Very-very sorry... :)