RSS

Trisexually yours...

What's up with this blogging hype, anyway?I really couldn't get the hang of it. I've tried it out once in Multiply and still, I don't think I'm up to this. But hey, life's about trying right?Maybe, just maybe, I will enjoy it here. Mind you, it's not always fresh news, it will be somekind of secondary blog for now, but I will try to keep on posting. Who knows what lies in the future?

I've never been the type of guy who keeps a journal. But as I grow older and wiser (sometimes, really), I realize that everytime I get nostalgic about my past, I am having a trouble with some of the details, which is often the best part (for they includes much of the cheeky and cheesy stuff).

So here I am, determined to write my current life, everything from the music I hear, the meal I'm having (and maybe throws out), etcetera2...

So when I'm old and my tits are on my shoes(??), I can say "Damn, I was such a knucklehead!". Or something like that. I think something is wrong here, how did I get those tits in the first place?Man, I'm kinda confused.

Oh well, this is exactly why I need to write things down, I can't think for a very long time and people can't really hold me responsible for what I say or do, because well, I can't do this thinking stuff very well.

So bare with me, err...bear with me guys, I'm going to do this journal thingie from now on, so that in the future, I couldn't fucked up (much) in the process of remembering my past. At least until I get bored and decided to spend more quality time in my bed anyway...

And as my dear friend Suppi once told me:
"It's a nice thing to do, blogging.Imagine this:[On Judgement Day, amidst the frying sulfur and smoldering coals.]GOD / YAHVEH / ALLAH / THE ALMIGHTY(or whatever you choose to call THE BIG GUY): So, Ari, what have you been doing all your life?
YOU: .........
HIM: Well?
YOU: You can visit my site at sukma-bhaskara.blogspot.com. It's all in my journal. And you can find some pics and music, too. It's free. Don't forget to leave a comment or a link back"
I don't know how would HE respond to that kind of answer, though. So please don't try to do this at home. It's verryyy dangerrrouss...

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: